Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Liebster Award


Hello everybody,
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by bobbislittleblog and amydollll.
Massive thank you to those lovely girls x

The Liebster Award is a tag for new bloggers with under 200 followers.
It helps to discover new blogs !
All you have to do is naming 11 random facts about yourself, answer 11 questions that the person who has tagged you has chosen, create 11 new questions and nominate 11 bloggers for this award :)

Since two people have tagged me, I will answer 2x11 questions x


11 Random Facts About Me

1) I'm 17 years old.
2) I live in Germany.
3) I'm addicted to YouTube.
4) I have a dog called Pelle.
5) I LOVE eating leftovers.
6) I am scared very easily and that's why I hate horror films !
7) I am very shy.
8) One day I will move to England (preferably Brighton).
9) I like to travel and I want to go on a road trip by the end of the year.
10) Red is my favourite colour.
11) I want to me a makeup artist one day !


 Bobbislittleblog's 11 Questions

1) Who is your celebrity style icon? Florence Welch and Tanya Burr ! I love their style :)
2) Who is your favourite blogger? There are way too many bloggers that I love ! I think Louise (sprinkleofglitter) is my all time favourite blogger though. :)
3) Describe yourself in 3 words. Shy, Clumsy, Dreamy 
4) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? Brighton! I would love to live in England and Brighton is such a beautiful city! 
5) What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given? I seriously don't know! There's so much good advice out there!
6) What is one makeup product you couldn't live without? Foundation.
7) What is your favourite makeup brand? I don't really have a favourite makeup brand since I didn't get to try that many yet.
8) What is your favourite TV show? Desperate Housewives.
9) Do you prefer jeans or dresses? Dresses because I don't like my thighs ans jeans just don't look good on me.
10) Do you prefer shopping for makeup or clothes? I think I prefer shopping for makeup :)
11) If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which would you choose and why? This is a tough question! I think living in the 80's would've been great ! :)


Amydollll's 11 Questions

1) Whats your favourite beauty product at the moment? My Dior lipstick
2) Which season do you prefer dressing for? Autumn and Spring! 
3) What was the last thing that you bought? A bus ticket.
4) If you had to pick 5 make up products to wear for the rest of your life, what would you pick? Foundation, Concealer, Lipstick, Mascara, Eyeshadow
5) Whats your favourite magazine? I'm not into magazines at all so I don't have one :)
6) If you could be anyone in the world, who would it be? Probably Florence Welch because she's so beautiful and talented! 
7) What is your dream job? Makeup artist.
8) Favourite film and why? Mean Girls! It's funny but there's also a lot of meaning behind it.
9) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Sometimes it only takes half an hour but normally it takes 1 1/2 hours (if I have breakfast etc.)
10) Who's your favourite blogger?
11) Describe yourself in 3 words. 
 I've already answered the last two questions above :)


My 11 Questions

1) Why and when did you decide to become a blogger ?
2) What kind of music do you like ?
3) What's your favourite colour ?
4) Who's your favourite YouTuber ?
5) Describe your blog in 3 words.
6) What's your biggest dream ?
7) Favourite place you've ever been to ?
8) Favourite place to go shopping ?
9) What's your favourite food ?
10) Dogs or Cats ?
11) What's your favourite Quote ?


My 11 nominated Bloggers












10 comments:

  1. That's cool you live in Germany. My sister-in-law who lives in America now is from Germany. She lived there until she was fourteen then moved here. It's pretty cool I think!

    And thanks for nominating me!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there! I absolutely love your blog! I think its awesome! I'm also a new blogger! Maybe we could keep in touch and make a little blogger community :) keep up the lovely posts.
    -Maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading all the fun facts about you Jenni. Hehe I also get scared easily and cannot watch any horror films! I'm excited to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete