Sunday, 9 February 2014

OOTD - Nostalgia


Hello everybody,
this weekend was a very good one for me !
My best friend (check out her blog here) came to visit me all the way from Poland which is very exciting because I haven't seen her since she moved there half a year ago.


After a very long journey for her and a sleepless night for me, she finally arrived at 9:30 this morning and I'm so happy to finally have her here again !


We went to a place where we took photos all the time before we went horse riding and again; had a little photo session there today! 
Since we took photos anyway I decided to do an OOTD for you guys :)


Cardigan - Primark
Top - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Tights - Primark


I got this bracelet for Christmas so I don't know where it's from but I absolutely adore it !


Jeffrey Campbell Lita in Black - Karmaloop


Got this cute necklace with my name for my Birthday so again, I don't know where it's from xx


What have you guys done this weekend ?
Let me know in the comments down below :)

Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx















5 comments:

  1. such an adorable outfit. love the coat and heels. Cute blog as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you had such a lovely time, must have been amazing to catch up :-) Your necklace is so cute.

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete