Saturday, 8 February 2014

Rouge Dior - 941 Rouge Cannage


Hello everybody and happy weekend :)

I got this beautiful lipstick from one of my bestest friends for Christmas and I think it's time to write a review on it.


This lipstick by Dior from their Rouge Dior line is my very first high end lipstick and I absolutely adore it !
The packaging is very simple but also very elegant; deep blue combined with silver and Christian Dior's initials on top. 
To me, packaging is always important because it's the first thing you see when looking at a product and this one really impressed me !


The lipstick has a creamy texture, slightly too creamy for me, but it leaves your lips feeling all smooth and moisturized and it helps to shape your lips so the application is very easy.
The pigmentation is incredible and it still looks good when it's all blended together with your lips. 


Dior offers this lipstick in 32 shades so there's definitely a shade for everyone !
Mine is in the shade '941 Rouge Cannage', a warm bright red that adds a touch of glamour and elegance to your look.
It is perfect for a night out or even a very important event.
You don't have to reapply it too often but it won't last on your lips for a whole night out.


All in all I would say that this couture lipstick is a must-have for every woman.
This lipstick isn't only a lipstick - it's a stylish accessory as well and that's why everybody should own one of these ♥


Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx












2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      followed you on instagram xx

      Delete