Saturday, 15 March 2014

Memories: Berlin 2012

Hello everybody,
I don't know about you but I love digging through old photos and memories !
Today I found these photos on my old laptop. They are from a class trip to Berlin in 2012 and it was a really great time so I though I'll share them with you :)

(Welcome to Berlin, Pariser Platz)
(Brandenburg Gate)
(Potsdamer Straße)
(Berlin TV Tower)
(view over Berlin)
(Berlin on Bike, a sightseeing tour through Berlin)
(Graffiti that we saw during our tour)
(Worldtime Clock, Alexanderplatz)
(Berlin Victory Column)
(Alexa Shopping Centre)
(Alexanderplatz)
(Posters)
(Friedrichstadt-Palast)
(we went to a cute cafe for a hot chocolate after we visited Friedrichstadt-Palast)
(our way back to the hotel)
(Bundestag)

I hope you enjoyed this short post !
I really want to visit Berlin again soon as I haven't seen everything and I love the city a lot :)

Have you ever been to Berlin ?

Lots of Love,
Jenni xxx
























5 comments:

  1. I spent one of the best days ever (partly) in Berlin :) I love the pictures you made :)
    <3 loads of flove

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Berlin in 2012 as well, on a school History trip! I would love to go again and explore other aspects of the city, also great photography skills! xx

    gilly15.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did a lot of history thingys too ! I would love to spend some time there without the sightseeing stress xx Thank you :))

      Delete
  3. I love looking through old photos too! This looks like such a great trip.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete