Sunday, 9 March 2014

Pampering #01


Hello everybody,
today I'm going to share my current pampering routine with you.
I really like to have a bit of 'me-time' now and then but I don't get to properly pamper very often because I come home late from school during the week and have to do lots on the weekend as well.
However, I try to pamper at least twice a month. I know this probably isn't a lot but I like to take a really long time :)


When I'm pampering I always take a bath first and a shower after that because I don't feel a 100% clean when I just take a bath. I also clean my face with a cleanser and a face wash before taking a bath. 


At the moment I'm using a bath oil (right) which I absolutely adore seeing that it leaves my skin feeling really soft and moisturized. Sadly, I don't know where it's from because I got it as a present. 
For showering I use my new obsession; Clean On Me by Soap and Glory, you can read my review here.


Whilst I'm taking a bath I put on a face mask and often read a book or go through magazines.
I'm currently reading The Great Gatsby (such an amazing book) !


I also light some candles and listen to music; this is the perfect way to relax and I think that candles have a calming effect. I also like to use scented candles since I want my bathroom to smell amazing.


After I took a long bath and a shower I get cosy in my pajamas, eat a healthy snack and drink tea.
Nothing feels as good as filling your body with healthy and delicious food and your favourite drink :)


I then do my nails and I'm currently using these to nail polishes !
I'm really into nudes and it seems to be a trend to paint your ring finger in a different shade than the other fingers so I use a sparkly nail polish for it :)




What is your pamper routine ?
How often do you pamper ?
Leave it in the comments down below :)
Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx

1 comment:

  1. This looks so relaxing! I must try it tonight :) Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete