Friday, 11 April 2014

Lush Wishlist

Today I browsed the Lush Website to see what they have at the moment :)
I'm probably going to Lush next week and I hope I can pick up some of the items below!


This Golden Egg looks so perfect and I really want to try it!
It is supposed to smell like Honey and Toffee which are two of my favourite scents.
I have never tried a Bath Bomb from Lush before (yes, shocker) so I'll hopefully buy this next week :)

2) It Started with a Kiss
This Lip Tint looks absolutely gorgeous!
The shade is a nice apple-red and it says that you can build it up to a deeper shade of red with a pink undertone. It is also supposed to moisturize and nourish your lips which is amazing.
I think it's quite expensive but I really want to try it!

3) Bunny
Bunny is an adorable Bubble Bar with the smell of vanilla.
It is filled with blue cornflowers which I think is such a lovely idea!
It contains oils and butters to condition your skin and that is what I need at the moment since my skin is so dry! I also think that this would be such a cute Easter present :)

4) Bubblegum
I have heard so many good things about Lib Scrubs by Lush so I hopefully can get my hands on this one!
The main ingredients are Caster Sugar and Jojoba Oil which will leave a taste of candy on your lips.
Who doesn't want lips that taste like candy ? I sure do :)

5) King of Skin
Once again, this is a product that Tanya Burr mentioned in one of her videos.
It is a Body Butter that smells like bananas, avocados, oatmeal and butters.
You just have to smooth it over your wet skin and rinse it off.
I can't wait to give it a sniff at Lush (and maybe bring it home).

6) Cupcake
The imagination of rubbing a cupcake face mask all over your skin is totally amazing!
I love cupcakes and chocolate so much and I just want to put it on my face.
This face mask is supposed to calm breakouts so it's perfect for me right now since my skin is going crazy.

7) Whoosh 
I think this is the product I'm most excited about.
It is a Shower Jelly that is supposed to make you feel less tired.
Since school is going to start again soon and I'll have a lot of exams coming up this would be perfect.
The ingredients sound good as well and I'm excited to smell it.

8) Fluffy Egg
This is another Bath Bomb I would love to try.
I can imagine that the smell of this is amazing and I'd love my bathing water to be all pink.
This would be a nice Easter present as well :)


Have you ever been to Lush ?
What are your favourite products ?

Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx




3 comments:

  1. Awww that Bunny Bubble Bar looks adorable.. and I love Vanilla scented anything xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love lush! Definitely I need to step by sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golden egg and the cupcake masks look really interesting. I would love to try them out someday.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete