Sunday, 20 April 2014

Visiting Katharina | Part 1

Hello everybody,
on Tuesday I went to visit one of my bestest friends; Katharina.
She doesn't live near me so I had to take a 3 hour train ride which was quite stressful!
I seriously don't recommend going by train with a lot of luggage.
Anyway, I stayed at hers 'til Friday and I wanted to share some pictures with you guys :)


Kathi's bunny Flora // Bella // A bunny in Essen where we went shopping // Lush //
Lush again; I just love their bath bombs // Kathi and I // Lush purchases // Subway Sandwich //
Subway Cookie // Watching TV in bed after a long day of shopping


What did you do this week ?


Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx











4 comments:

  1. Okay, I tried to post a comment a little bit ago, but for some reason it didn't go through. So I'll do it over again. What is Lush? I've seen you talk about it before, but I still don't exactly know what it is. I love the dark chocolate cookies, between those and the peanut butter cookies I am in heaven! I just wish they'd sell snickerdoodle so I can really be happy as crap! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush is a store where you can buy cosmetics that are made by hand. They sell Bath Bombs, Shampoos, Masks, Soap etc. :) I love this store so much since all their products are vegetarian or even vegan and they are against animal testing which is amazing :)x

      Delete