Saturday, 10 May 2014

Easy Banana Bread Recipe


Everybody is talking about banana bread these days so I wanted to try it myself.
This is the first bread I ever made myself and I think it's quite delicious.


What you need:

- 125g of sugar or stevia
- 300g of flour
- 110g of margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 bananas
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt



First, you want to peel your bananas and mash them with a fork.
You then need to add the margarine to a bowl and stir it until it is creamy.



Next, you need to add the sugar and 2 eggs and mix it all together.
I used stevia instead of sugar because I wanted this bread to be a tiny bit healthier but you can add normal sugar if you want to. In another bowl, you have to dissolve the baking powder in water and add it to the other bowl along with the flour, the salt and the mashed bananas. 
Mix everything until it is perfectly blended together and add it to a greased pan.



Let it sit in the pan for about 15 minutes.
Then, set the oven to 175°C and let it bake for about an hour.
.

And there you have it:
A very easy but delicious banana bread!


Free Food Blogger Button


Have you ever tried banana bread ?
Do you like baking your own bread ?
Let me know in the comments :)

Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx


4 comments:

  1. I made a banana bread recently too! They are so delicious and surprisingly easy :) Love your photos.

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks delicious! I love banana bread, only learned how to make it recently. It's so easy to make and so yummy! ;)

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make this as well, but with carrots = double yum!

    ReplyDelete