Sunday, 8 June 2014

Breakfast Sunday #3


Today I'm going to share a really easy and healthy breakfast idea with you.
Since it is really hot in Germany right now, I prefer drinking a smoothie to actually eating breakfast because I think that smoothies are refreshing and they make you quite full as well.
I saw this recipe the other day and I just needed to try it because it sounds so delicious!

What you need:

- 1 Apple
- 1 Banana
- 5 Raw Almonds
- 3/4 Cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Nonfat Milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon

Now, you just need to blend it all together and your smoothie is ready :)
Since I only have an immersion blender I chopped everything up so it's easier to blend.


I absolutely love this smoothie and I think it just tastes so delicious!

Have you ever tried this smoothie?
Do you like it?

Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx







2 comments:

  1. About how much does this recipe make? Is it only one serving, or would it be able to serve two or three?
    Maya

    ReplyDelete