Friday, 6 June 2014

Labello Lip Butter | Review


Once again, I'm late to the bandwagon but I finally got to try the Labello Lip Butters!
I got them in two 'flavours': Raspberry Rosé and Vanilla & Macadamia.
They are seriously so good and I can totally understand the hype around them.


The Raspberry Rosé one is my personal favourite at the moment. 
I seriously take it everywhere and use it to death! Since it is so small you can fit it in your makeup bag without a problem. The smell of it is amazing and it lasts such a long time on the lips as well.


Although I have been using the Raspberry Rosé lip butter a lot more than the Vanilla & Macadamia one I still think that this is amazing as well. Again, it smells so good and it lasts just as long on the lips as the other one. I think the smell of this is a little bit more sophisticated than the other, really sweet one.

All in all, I think that these lip butters are really great since they last such a long time and they leave your lips feeling so soft and nourished. The consistency is amazing as well and you literally only need a tiny bit of the product to make your lips feel gorgeous!
I can't recommend this product enough because it's just so great and not too expensive either :)

Have you ever tried this product?
What do you think?
Let me know in the comments down below :)

Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx




2 comments:

  1. Great post! I really want to try the Vanilla and Macadamia nut one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Raspberry Rosé one looks amazing! I can only imagine how good it smells! Gotta get me some :)

    http://madnessbymeg.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete