Sunday, 13 July 2014

Breakfast Sunday #4 | Porridge in a Jar


Today, I made porridge for the first time and I have to say that I really like it!
It is so fast and easy to make and makes you full until lunch time :)

All you have to do is mix about 1 cup of oats with 1 cup of milk (or almond milk) and 1 cup of water in a cooking pot. You then need to heat it up until it is quite thick. You can now just eat it plane like that but I added 1 teaspoon of flaxseeds and about a handful of raisins, mixed it all together and poured it all into a mason jar.


To top it off I sprinkled some berries, almonds and cinnamon on top of it :)
I think this is the perfect breakfast if you don't have a lot of time in the mornings and it tastes so delicious and is healthy as well!

Do you like porridge?
What is your favourite breakfast?

Lots of Love,
Jenni
xxx

4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing ever!!! I don't like porridge, I'm not a fan of the texture!! <3

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the texture is not the best part about porridge. I'm not too sure if I'd even like it plane but I think with the raisins and berries it's alright :) <3

      Delete
  2. This looks delicious! I would love to have that for breakfast :)
    Maya xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and looks delicious too! I usually have porridge for breakfast but I have the one where you just stick it in the microwave. I'll defo have to try this recipe out sometime.
    Found your blog from the #bbloggers chat and followed on Bloglovin!

    Olivia x
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4529341

    ReplyDelete